The Parklock System Features & Benefits
- The PARKLOCK intelligent parking lock can effectively protect your parking spaces so you can truly enjoy this convenience. The PARKLOCK system will put an immediate stop to unknown vehicles occupying your personal space, be it for commercial purposes, office car spaces, or for your home.
- The PARKLOCK system comes with a high sensitive ultra-long-range infrared remote control, which controls the up and down swift motion of the PARKLOCK. The overall pressure performance handles up to two tons. The PARKLOCK system is reliable, long-lasting and can be normally used for three months on a single charge.
- The PARKLOCK system one-time die-casting molding technology effectively enhances the overall strength and reliability of the product. The PARKLOCK system is easy to install in the matter of minutes supported by a beautiful appearance, strong structure, toughness and durability.
- The advanced airtight design of the PARKLOCK system has been adopted to achieve a truly effective waterproofing to handle any weather condition, which enables it to be installed on any hard surface in an indoor or outdoor environment.
- A standard feature is the immediate and automatic activation of an alarm which immediately activates the Park Lock to resting position should your car approach the Park Lock without pressing the necessary release button, which can effectively protect both the vehicle and Park Lock itself, this will also, act as a scare deterrent to unknown vehicles.
- It has the function to alert of power shortage. When the battery voltage is not enough, the alarm will activate immediately to alert users to charge the battery.
- The Park Lock system is equipped with back up malfunction emergency. When the system does not work, such as the case of battery depletion, you can use the emergency equipment to manually operate the up and down motion of the Park Lock rocker.
- It has the function of combined remote control to a centralised management application which is both fast and conveniently easy to use. Property owners with one or many parking spaces can install the Park Lock systems to support the security and the perceived safety of the facility uniformly, which can facilitate management’s promotion of the property and effectively improve the standards of the property and the satisfaction of the owners and occupiers of the protected parking lot.
|PARKLOCK CASING||320mm (Deep) x 450mm (wide)|
|BOX SIZE||505 x 498 x145 mm|
|WORKING POWER (BATTERY)||6 V 7 AH|
|REMOTE CONTROL DISTANCE||<=15 m|
|UP OR DOWN TIME||6 Seconds|
|WORK TIME / RECHARGE||3 MONTHS|
|PARKLOCK BAR IS UP||400mm High|
|PARKLOCK BAR IS DOWN||60mm High|
|POWER VOLTAGE||DC 6 V|
|STATIC CURRENT||3.5 MA|
|WORKING CURRENT||3.5 A|
|ENVIRONMENT TEMPARATURE||– 5°C ~ +5°C|